Kickoff to Summer

I am so excited that it is finally summer break! I started off summer with a flight to Vero Beach to visit Zack, my boyfriend, and his family. I stayed there for 10 amazing days. We went to SeaWorld, drove up and down A1A, dipped Oreos in milk, watched Bob's Burgers every night, ate a ton of ice cream, went swimming... just had a lot of fun and enjoyed the time we had together. I am very bad at goodbyes, so there were a lot of tears, but I wouldn't have wanted my summer to start out any other way. Next stop, dance nationals! 











Thanks for checking out my blog post from Vero! I hope you're enjoying your summer so far! Until next time, comment, check out my social media, and subscribe to the blog! Au revoir, Nichola Rae ❤❤❤

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © Nichola Rae Writes | Blog Design by Get Polished