Thankful on Thanksgiving


I am thankful on this day, and every other day, for everyone in my life, and for all of the opportunities God has given me so far. I'm thankful for my past and the present. And I'm thankful for all of the people that have made it possible to live such a joyful life: family, friends, guardian angels, teachers, smiling strangers, and my readers. I am thankful for the ability to dance, to sing, to laugh, and to love. I am thankful for God, for my faith, and for my grace. 

I always spend Thanksgiving in Georgia with my family: grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Unfortunately, one of my uncles and his family were unable to come this year due to work. Thanksgiving is never the same without them. However, I am thankful to have been surrounded by everyone else! Thanksgiving, as you all know, is a time about being thankful and showing appreciation, so I want this blog post to be short, and to allow my pictures to speak for this lovely day!
“Life without thankfulness is devoid of love and passion. Hope without thankfulness is lacking in fine perception. Faith without thankfulness lacks strength and fortitude. Every virtue divorced from thankfulness is maimed and limps along the spiritual road.” 
― John Henry Jowett

check out some photos from today  















 I hope you have had a lovely Thanksgiving! Thank you for checking out my Thanksgiving blog post and pictures! Check me out on social media! Au revoir, Nichola Rae. ❤❤❤ 
#THANKFUL

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © Nichola Rae Writes | Blog Design by Get Polished